Monday, February 13, 2012

Ten Things That Make Me Happy Today: Monday Edition!!

So I keep forgetting/putting it off/being lazy and not posting TTTMMHT (don't you just love acronyms that don't help at all to remember anything?) for the past several Fridays. I feel like a horrible, evil, forgetful person, so I'm doing it now.

  • Fresh notebooks
  • My graphing calculator (I am such a nerd :3)
  • The pens I got for Christmas that are colorful on the outside, but hold bold black ink on the inside
  • My wonderful friends on deviantART who always tell me that my writing is great, even if I don't think it is--even if I KNOW it isn't =)
  • Homemade cake balls
  • Squishy stuffing from a box, with soft, sweet cranberries
  • The smell of my mom's vanilla-flavored instant coffee
  • Dr. Horrible's amazing soundtrack
  • Dr. Horrible's hilarious commentary soundtrack
  • My geometry teacher creating a daily list of assignments
Happy Monday!

No comments: