Thursday, June 28, 2012

Update

Hello, people! I don't really have much to say, I just wanted to let you all know that I am alive and well and it's deep into summertime and I really should post more. I want to post book and movie reviews and more photos, whether they're actual photos or scanned pictures of my drawings.
I need you all to tell me two things, please. 1) What are you looking forward to most this summer? Barbecues, the Olympics, swimming, the 100ยบ heat? 2) I just checked my Audience stats for this blog, and I get kind of a lot of viewers from out of the US, considering I don't know hardly anyone outside of the US and they must just be stumbling upon this at random. If you are a viewer from a country outside of America, please comment!

Bye, thanks for reading! I will leave you with a quote from Titanic, because I just saw it in 3D on Tuesday.

"Look at that thing! You would've gone straight to the bottom." ~ Jack, talking about Rose's engagement ring, saying that she would have sunk had she jumped earlier like she wanted to

No comments: